The much awaited Samsung Galaxy Note 7 has finally been unveiled and it starts shipping from August 19, 2016. For the first time, this Samsung Note will be offered in four new colors — Blue Coral, Gold Platinum, Silver Titanium and Black Onyx.
The Galaxy Note 7 is a worthy successor to the Galaxy Note 5 which was launched around the same time, last year. With better specifications, a funkier S Pen, and a whole lot of new features, Note 7 promises to live up to all its hype.
Features that we are most excited about:
- 7-inch super AMOLED QHD display that has a curved Gorilla Glass 5 protection, making Note 7, the first smartphone to come with a Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- Runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM, but Samsung says that it will be upgraded to Android 7.0 Nougat in the future.
- A IP68 water-and-dust resistant device that can survive even under 5 feet of water for 30 minutes.
- Iris scan technology for improved biometric security on the device. With the new Secure Folder feature you can store files as well as apps in a secure location.
- The DualPixel camera comes with a 12 megapixel sensor with f/1.7 aperture, enabling it to quickly focus and click sharp images even in low-light conditions.
- Note 7 comes with Gear 360 camera which enables it to capture, edit, and share 360-degree images and videos on the go.
- Available in the standard 64 GB version with expandable memory slot that supports a microSD card of up to 256 GB.
- S Pen comes with Air Command functions including a magnifying loupe, and quick text translation tool to translate between 38 different languages.
- Note 7 is the first from the Samsung Note flagship to use USB-C. Simultaneously, Samsung also announced the $100 Gear VR for Galaxy Note 7.
- Galaxy Note 7 is also the first Galaxy phone to use HDR10 video playback.
- The GIF-making feature with Smart Select, enables you to make GIF image animations of almost anything on your screen.
Doesn’t the new Samsung Galaxy Note 7, with its clean color palette, soft white menus, and other aesthetics make for the perfect gift?
Samsung’s new Galaxy Note 7 is available for pre-order with Telcos now. Yes, you read it right. Order NOW!
Select Samsung Experience stores in Singapore will be offering pre-orders for the Note7 (without contract). However, a deposit of S$50 to secure the pre-order might be required.
Customers who pre-order the phone, will receive even a complimentary Samsung Galaxy Note7 Lens Kit worth $198 at collection on 19 August, 2016.
Official Samsung retailers islandwide, across Singapore and online will also be offering the Note7 on pre-order. Following are the retailers:
Best Denki: go.bestdenki.com.sg/galaxynote7/
Gain City: www.gaincity.com/galaxynote7/
Harvey Norman: www.harveynorman.com.sg/galaxynote7/
Lazada Singapore: www.lazada.sg/samsung-sg/galaxynote7/
Head straight to Mooments, to get some great deals on Lazada gift cards and others.